Wednesday 13 May 2009

What seems to be the officer, problem?


So another day of laziness is coming to an end.
I've done sweet f a today again, but I've got to go into college on my day off tomorrow.
I regret not doing any work today but I just can't be bothered when I am so demotivated!
I also have nothing to talk about today which is so so unusual for me.
Lack of tea, cigs and boyfriend is making my uninspired, but at least on friday, after drawing a 50 year old naked woman that looks like the amazon, I get to come home to a naked 18 year old guy. Win!
I hate life drawing seeing as I get uncomfortable thinking I'll look like her in 30 years...
Have a picture seeing as I've not been very 'ranty' tonight!

EDIT: So I've come crawling back as always.
I finally tackled and finished the bastard that was the mess in my room 2 more hours later, fuuuuuu I feel good. I treated myself to a ready made e numbers in bread, aka a rustlers burger, MAN those things are so satisfying!
I also love that pussycat dolls song, Jai Ho, which I really shouldn't admit.
Seems I gain more guilty pleasure as the days and weeks go by.
Bedtime soon though as one has to finish of her set design tomorrow, oh lordy!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment