Tuesday 12 May 2009

Captain Straight Edge.

After much thinking, I've decided I'm gonna stop drinking. I mean, it's not like I buzz of it, I never do it and when I do it, things end up messy. So it's come to no smoking, no drinking, no drugs. Oh ho ho. I guess that makes me some xxx bastard, but I just don't see why people need to drink to have a good time...

Today was good, late start.
Me and Sophie talked about cars all day, when I say both of us, it was me who couldn't shut up. In a few months I shall hopefully be the proud owner over a lovely little clio! I also did quite a bit of work, gotta go in on my day off though on Thursday but I don't mind!
I don't understand why i've stopped putting make-up on for college, I really can't be bothered anymore. I think it's the fact I end up with a painted face, so it's just really not doing anything for me.I'm becoming so lazy, and the only type of exercise is walking to the bus stop and something else, but you can most likely guess what that is, haha.

Also decided I need to go out and take some more photos, but right now I should be doing my 'lovely' japonisme essay, yaaaaaaaaaaay.
/sarcasm.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment