Monday 11 May 2009

Three cheers for the past 5 years?

Today was intriguing. As I'd got into college, immeadiatly I was back to square one. Why are elders so desperate to know what's always going on? I don't need that right now.
Another thing I didn't need was people being two faced, and I hope you read this and feel pretty shit. I hope you felt bad after what you said this morning, and then found out a vital piece of information, which should make you feel like a pretty bad person.
I'm cutting people out my life as I realised I have befriended aload of lying, backstabbing cunts. People who suck up to someone who is a compulsive liar and a shit friend makes me feel ill.
I've had a pretty shit weekend, but I'm sorry, people like you are making me worse when you're supposed to be there for me.
Quitting smoking is getting harder, and right now I'd love to spark up, but I must not :(
Gotta learn to get a regular bedtime, another 9 start for me tomorrow.
Oh and the new family guy 'three kings' dissapointed me so so much, it was trying to be like the simpsons, with 3 stories in the episode, man I hate them.
Leeds fest soon, fuck me it's going to be a good summer.

Oh and I can't wait for London bbbaby in June!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment