Monday 11 May 2009

This song is definatly not about a girl.

Set Your Goals and a cuppa has made this late start to my day, as I refused to get out of bed (as always!) >:)
One more cuppa and the paper and I'll be fine to make my walk 15 minutes down to the bus stop, jump on OAP filled bus and make my way to college. I don't understand why there isn't a bus on my estate. Or why they put the consessionary fare up. And then made my bus less regular.
I mean c'mon, no one wants to make effort to get on public transport. But because of the stupid people who didn't vote yes on the congestion charge, I know have 3 buses an hour, not 4. And believe it or not, it makes a big difference. Why is transport so awful in the Bramhall area anyway? I only get one train an hour as it is, then on Sunday I get 3 trains throughout the day. The first ones at 3pm, so there goes a cheap way home from a night out in town out the window.
I am only one person though, and no silly facebook groups change anything like that. Public transport is evil anyway, it's overpriced services leave you scarred for life, be it on a train, bus, met, etc.
Time for college unfortunatly, alot of work has to be done, grrrr.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment