Sunday 17 May 2009

If Alix is here, then who's running hell?

One more weekend gone, no going out though. I think the whole 'lets go to Manc' on a saturday night has got a bit of a bore. Plus I'm not magically producing money (yet) so I can't really afford it. The joys of kitch from 10pm-3am isn't as wonderful as it once was, and I'm at my peak during dub hour, but even now that doesn't get me moving.
I haven't had chance to get to a computer this weekend to write a blog, as I've been in the land of inbred, a.k.a, yorkshire.
Why is that place is so pretty, and I'm stuck with a less than beautiful view of modern bars and scallys moping my streets with half a cig and value cider.

Anyway.
I am so annoyed at Transpennine Express.
On my way home, Meadowhall to Stockport for me, I had to stand in the rain as the 'waiting room' was absolutely packed full of people who looked like they were going to mug me and the girls were blasting out La Roux and hits from pre '05/'06. Interesting choice, ladies!
With a bag that could easily fit a dead body in, I was struggling to stand for an hour on the platform.
So after the time had past, my train slowly pulled in. And I let out a 'why are there so many fucking fat bastards on this train?
Okay, so it's a Sunday, so it's an hourly service, but it's always ridiculously packed! Take the hint of I'm nearly passing out because they're hogging all the god damn oxygen on the carriage. Can you just not get another train, so people like me don't feel like I'm three stone compared to all the others?
I hate sunday and public transport together.
It's already awful on other days so why make it more painful?
Do you people get a kick out of losers who can't drive suffering?
Luckily for me, I have the daddy taxi service, so I didn't have to wait for a bus, ride on it, walk home, which is alot more effort than it seems.
One positive thing is that I start fine art gain tomorrow.
I've been obsessed with painting for the past month again, and I did this piece this week I really do like! Proud of my work, 1 point goes to my self esteem.
As it's my nine to five tomorrow, I shall leave it here.
Seeing as I need to improve my punctuality, oh lordy.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment