Friday 19 June 2009

Idols and Anchors


EDIT:
WHOA SHIT, WHAT'S HAPPENED TO THE QUALITY OF THAT PICTURE :|

What I really hate.
People call themselves photographers.
When they own a DSLR camera.
And claim photography is their passion, and their life.
You have no qualifications, or a job in this profession.
It's really pathetic.

This is why MySpace fails now, Facebook is a major winner.

So I've painted alllllllll day, once again, my final piece is really looking something now, got a feeling it will be completely super super super mega cool.
The picture above was my model for my final piece, not the eact picture I've used though..
Me and Sophie trashed a room in college for 3 hours for this, seeing as there was no studio available, blah blah blah :/
I will be house bound for the next few 2 days, as 'college>fun' gah :(
As much as I love art, I can't stand the feeling of my hand feeling I've uh, been, doing innapropriate things for countless days, heh.

I am SO stoked for a months time, The wonder years gig at retro bar
5 great pop-punk bands in one place ahhhhhhhhhh!
I am also scared for Tuesday :(

One day I'll stick to this bullshit promise of a proper blog, bit like adam kozers, I always enjoy reading your blogs,
and also listening to your old EP's ;)
Got some sleep to get, laters x

No comments:

Post a Comment