Sunday 24 May 2009

You should have killed me when you had the chance...

The only thing that's going to bother me, is that you'll all call yourselves my friends.

Okay, so I didn't stick to my word of blogging everyday, but as I've found being on the internet everyday boring, I haven't been compelled or found the urge to write another blog.
Tuesday wasn't a very good day for me.
Weds-Sat I was in Barnsley.
I have good excuses not to blog!

Someone also pointed out that my blogs are very well written, but I really sucked at english in high school, I don't understand that!
Someone also pointed out that my blogs are usually very negative, which I'd agree with;.
I'll try and be different in this blog.

The writings on the wall, you've read that I'll be gone, but if you call my name, just know that I'll come running.

I was very pleased about the Download warm-up for ADTR show!
I bought a ticket as soon as they went on sale,
I also spent a bit online underwear shopping the same night.
I was really pleased m package came on Friday as it wasn't supposed to be for another week!

I walked into your house this morning
I brought the gun from our end table
Your blood was strewn across the walls
They'll find you on your bathroom floor

Today was nice.
Went to Ant's house, threw shoes at him and overused his new GHD's, mhmmmm nomnomnom/
Those new dark GHD's re even better than the original ones!
Left my hair so soft, like in a L'Oréal advert.
We went to some all dayer festival, which was more than below average.

I can barely keep my eyes open, I'll have to leave it here.
x



No comments:

Post a Comment